My Review: Dark Immortal (The Immortal Series, Bk 3) by J.K. Coi - 4.0 stars


My first book by J.K. Coi. and I liked it. The book was pretty easy to follow considering I had not read any of the early books in this series. I didn't expect things to turn out the way they did. I enjoyed the secondary plot with Karnage and Emma more than the main characters, Alric and Diana. Dark Immortal is emotional, thrilling, sexy, and a page-turner. I'll for sure be reading the first two books and can't wait her next book in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Kainani's Readz |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.